Saturday, February 28, 2009

I was on a bus, going home. Next to me sat this gentleman in an orange-white striped t-shirt. I was feeling unusually chatty today . It's good fun chatting with random people. I turned around and saw that he had a mobile headset on and was happily nodding away to the music. The bus was rather crowded and I found no one with whom I could strike up a conversation.
The bus stopped at the next traffic signal. An advertisement across the street caught my eye. It was a Nokia ad. It said "Connecting people". I reached home eventually. And went out in the evening to attend this wedding, where there was excellent food. Some sort of Dahi vada and Biryani and some other chicken preparation. I'm always too busy eating to notice names. :) Someone had finally understood me and not left options in the menu. Thank you, whoever it was who decided the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment